Before you start setting up Okta SAML SSO, ensure that you have Super Admin access to your Okta instance.
- Go to the screen that lets you create Applications.
- Click on Create App Integration.
- Select SAML 2.0 in the next screen.
- Specify a name for the application. e.g: Moveworks EXI
- Use https://insights.moveworks.com/login/sso/saml as the single sign on URL.
- Specify https://www.moveworks.com/ as the Audience URI.
- In Default Relay State, add the name of the org.
- Select email address as the Name ID format.
- Select options as shown in the image below:
After completing the setup steps above, provide the following information to Moveworks.
- Go the Sign On tab and click on view setup instructions.
- Share the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL, Identity Provider Issuer, and X.509 certificate with your Moveworks team.
Updated about 2 months ago