The bot will read knowledge base articles and use them to serve the information in a Moveworks Bot to answer questions.
Full instructions can be found in Igloo’s official API documentation.
To authenticate into Igloo’s API, you need to provide:
- Community: The URL to your digital workplace.
- e.g. themove.com
- App ID: A unique Application ID to your digital workplace. An App ID is provided when you register for the Igloo Developer Program.
- e.g. e236d126-3cbd-4b57-9841-ae1b9c69f9d4
- App Password: A unique Application ID password for your digital workplace. An App Password is provided when you register for the Igloo Developer Program.
- e.g. a1BcD23EfghIJkL
- Username: A locally (not managed externally) created user.
- e.g. [email protected]
- Password: The password you use when signing in to your workplace using Igloo authentication.
- e.g. foo-bar_baz
You will also need to specify which sets of pages to ingest.
- Igloo Community Key: Numerical ID for the community of user-facing content.
- e.g. 12345678
- Igloo Channel ID: Unique channel identifier
- e.g e88880f6-69e5-3558-88ed-a93b0069888e
Updated 5 months ago