This guide will walk you through the process of setting up a Microsoft App Registration for Moveworks for purposes of accessing the Microsoft Graph API. You will need to capture the following information to provide to your Customer Success team.
- Microsoft Graph App ID
- Microsoft Graph Secret
The Customer Success team will provide a secure email that you can use to transfer the above information to Moveworks. Follow the below mentioned steps to create an app and provide appropriate permissions
- Navigate to https://portal.azure.com and select Create an App registration
- Type a name for the App Registration
- Add the required application permissions, this is typically User.Read.All, but clarify with your Customer Success team if other permissions are needed.
Note: It is required that the permissions are granted as Application Permissions
- Once you have added the permission, Select Grant Consent, and make sure you click Yes, and consent to the permission.
- After adding consent, you should see green check marks for the application permissions you selected.
- Create a new secret
- Securely send the App ID, and secret to your Moveworks team.
Updated 21 days ago