Moveworks Answers skill enables the Moveworks bot to answer user’s questions directly in chat, by understanding the questions and responding instantly with answers containing the most relevant article snippets, links to articles in the knowledge base, or links to external articles taken from trusted knowledge sources. The Moveworks Axero integration is leveraged by the Moveworks Answers skill to import content into the Moveworks Enterprise Cache so it can be searched by the Moveworks bot in real-time.
Currently, the Moveworks Axero Knowledge Integration supports Wiki (excluding Wiki table of contents) and Article content types.
Please note that images, tables, text formatting, lists, or other multi-media formats will not be rendered in chat. Instead, the user will be able to click the article and view the source article.
- Moveworks identifies candidate files to ingest
- We use the “Content List API” and provide the Axero Space ID. We use filters in the API request to only find pages that are either Articles or Wiki Pages under the specified section. We also check to see if the page is published or not.
- Moveworks extracts the file as HTML and produces snippets
- The “Content List API” returns the HTML of the pages we specified. We then parse that HTML document, converting it into a chat-ready answer.
- Moveworks serves an answer to the user
Updated 5 months ago