The service account created in your Freshdesk instance will perform create, update operations on behalf of end users as well as notify end users on ticket related updates.
The Moveworks Service interacts with your Freshdesk platform so that the bot can:
- Monitor tickets for autonomous resolution
- Identify end users/employees
- Create tickets for issues that require an agent's attention
- Reach out to an employee when a Freshdesk ticket needs the employee's attention (via ticket comments)
Moveworks needs the API key to authenticate with the Freshdesk instance which is tied to the service account
This key does not have an expiry date and is immutable.
Ensure the service account has the following permissions so we are able to perform necessary operations with the bot
- Create and update tickets
- Read tickets
- Add notes
- Scope : Global Access
- Read Requesters (Users)
- Assume Requesters Identity
- Read Assignee Groups
After setup is complete, provide the following information to your Moveworks CS team:
- API key
- Freshdesk Domain (i.e.
Provide provide ALL of the above to your Moveworks Customer Success Engineer via encrypted email.
Updated 5 months ago