- Navigate to https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/settings/security and click on "Enable users to reset their forgotten passwords"
- Click on "Azure AD admin center" to navigate to the Azure AD admin center, where you can turn on the feature
- Create a group for users you want the feature enabled for
- Add users to the group and enable the feature, you should see a green check box if it was successful.
- To confirm the feature was turned on, navigate to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/ChangePassword.aspx?BrandContextID=O365 and verify you see the page below:
Updated 5 months ago