Moveworks Rich Ticket Filing gives users a convenient way to file detailed tickets so that service desk agents can better resolve their issues. This is done by configuring forms on a per domain basis, and serving the form to users when they file a ticket.
Rich Ticket Filing allows for:
- Ticketing control — Customize the backstop fields users can fill in when filing a ticket in-chat.
- In-chat support — Users can file all their tickets without leaving chat.
- Domain customizability — Create different types of forms for each ticket domain.
- Additional control — Ability to autofill user attributes and to make fields mandatory.
By customizing the backstop fields users can fill in when filing a ticket, service desk agents will be better able to find the information they need to help resolve the user’s issue.
Rich ticket filing supports the following field options:
- Single-line text
- Multi-line text
- Single-options dropdown (Note: Limited to 100 dropdown options IF the field is not a User field (type:
- Datetime fields (for MS Teams)
- Attachment (for MS Teams)
Rich ticket filing supports the following field functionality:
- Auto-population of user attributes (such as email or phone number)
- Ability to mark fields as optional or mandatory
- Ability to make fields read-only
Q: For a User Type field, what if multiple user's have the same name?
A: Moveworks will show
Name: <Email> for USER type fields dropdown in the form, so even if they have multiple names, can disambiguate using name + email pair.
Updated 5 months ago